- (Small light capacity VRCs that are freestanding)
Governing Codes for VRC's & Package Lifts:
The appropriate code for Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors is ASME 20.1. Some locales require elevator inspection and may require the installations be done by licensed elevator installers.
Advantages of Package Lifts:
1. They are fully assembled at the factory resulting in simpler installation.
2. Single phase power is an inexpensive option.
3. Enclosures are an integral part of the unit.
4. Footprint is smaller than a standard VRC.
5. No pit is required.
See Related Items tab for Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors.