- The safe, simple and ergonomic way to lift and transport drums on/off pallets, spill pallets, floor scales, cabinets and under piston pumps.
Built in the U.S.A and designed for virtually maintenance-free operation since 1993. Eliminates strained backs, pinched fingers and the risk of injuries caused by manhandling drums. All models are available with optional scales for weighing drums without the need for floor scales. All models provided with 20" of lift with optional taller masts for double or triple stacking. Standard EG1 clamping mechanism handles all chimed plastic, steel, or fiber drums. All models are also equipped with step-down foot floor locks or locking swivel casters. All models are powder coated safety yellow except for FDA option which is gray powder coating. All models equipped with non-marking Darcor™ ergonomic casters having precision bearings. (Excluding ELE800 economy model which are provided with ball bearing casters). FOB Shipping Point.
Steel surcharge may apply.
AVAILABLE OPTIONS (Call for more information)
- -S8 8" Casters in lieu of 5" Casters.
- -SRC - Spark Resistant Jaws, Anti-Static Strap and Rubber Belt on Mast.
- -SP - FDA Approved Epoxy Powder Coating with Stainless Steel Clamping Head (Includes SRC Option).
- -DCM - Double Clamping Mechanism (EG2) in lieu of Single Clamping Mechanism (EG1).
- -A Pneumatic Lift/Air Tank (Includes: Non-Sparkling Jaws, Anti-Static Strap and Rubber Belt).
- -DC - DC Power Lift with Battery and Charger in latching cabinet with key switch (24 volt).
- Additional Lift Height (Any height from 21" to 70" by single stage mast).
- -S: Non-Intrinsically Safe Scale with Model 7000XL Indicator.
- -IS: Intrinsically Safe Scale with Model 320IS Indicator - for "EX" rated areas.
- -RP Aluminum Roll Post (2.5" diameter) for lifting rolls by the core (specify length up to 24"L - call for larger roll sizes).
- -VPAN Stainless Steel Rotating Roll Platform on forks (specify roll size up to 30" in length - call for larger roll sizes).